Before you start your CPC training, it’s important that you consider how you will revise for your Driver CPC Initial Qualification.
The LGV Training Company provides a Driver CPC Revision Pack to its customers which includes;
- Login details for our online Module 2 revision materials which give you the chance to revise the areas which may be covered in the test, as well as the opportunity to take mock tests following the format of the real test. Revise anywhere on a PC, Laptop, Tablet or even on a smartphone; the material is completely portable and totally flexible. It even tracks your progress as you learn!
- A revision pack to help you swot up for your Module 4 test before you attend your Training, giving you a head-start. The material helps you to get really well acquainted with the sorts of things your Instructor will be showing you when you attend training.
There are also some books you can order yourself if you feel you need extra help, although most candidates pass just fine without them!
If you’ve already done a Theory Test for HGV or PCV with The LGV Training Company, you may already have one or more of these;
- The Official Highway Code
- The Official DSA Guide To DRIVING The Essential Skills
- The Official DSA Theory Test For Drivers Of Large Vehicles DfT – Know Your Traffic Signs
- The Official DSA Guide To Driving Goods Vehicles
- Driver CPC the Official DSA Guide For Professional Goods Vehicles Drivers