In addition to the other HGV courses we offer here at The LGV Training Company, our Category C+E LGV training course can open up a huge amount of opportunities and career prospects to you, with greater earning capabilities that can be as high as 30k a year. Even in this tough job market and economic climate C+E drivers continue to thrive the world over, and thanks to our high standard course which could take as little as 4 days, you could be joining them very soon!
The course will only take 4 days if you already own a Category C licence as you can go straight to taking the HGV test (call us now on 0800 0744 007 to arrange one at a training school near you). However, don’t let this put you off if you are new to trucking and are interested in the many possibilities of being a C+E Driver, as the Back-to-Back course you will be enrolled on with us will only take 8 days and will consist of the following steps:
1. After booking your course you will be sent an HGV training Pack the very next day, containing everything from hazard perception to any important information.
2. A short and simple medical test.
3. Fill in and send away the forms for your provisional licence with your current licence.
4. Revise and revise again to ensure you pass your theory test.
5. The Theory Test. Everything is covered in the CD and book we send you so there is nothing to worry about.
6. Take your initial LGV Test. (Arranged at a time to suit you)
7. Once that is passed, it’s onto the HGV Test. (Arranged at a time to suit you)
8. That’s it, quick and simple. You have your C+E Licence.
Once you have gained your C+E licence with us, the road really is your oyster, as you can begin to benefit from the best of both worlds – the local drops of an LGV driver and the long haul, and higher paid work in an HGV vehicle that might even take you abroad. Delivery is always needed so contact us today for more information on our C+E LGV training that will present you with fantastic earning power.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by LGV Training Company. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of LGV Training Company, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.