HGV Driver Medicals
Questions & Answers frequently asked;
Q1. Where can I get the forms for my medical (D4)?
A1. The LGV Training Company will send you all relevant forms needed for your medical. If you lose a form & are on a course with us we will re send it?
Q2. What does the medical examination consist of?
A2. During the Medical the Doctor will;
- Measure your blood pressure.
- Perform two eye tests; the first before and the second after you put on driving glasses.
- Test your urine for Diabetes.
- List on the D4 Form any medication you’re currently taking.
- Ask about your previous medical history.
Q3. How long does the medical take?
A3. It’s a 15 minute examination usually.
Q4. Is there anything that I need to bring to my appointment?
A4. Below is a list of the six items you will need to bring to the doctor for your driver medical assessment:
- A full UK Driving licence.
- Your driving glasses – do not wear contact lenses as these will have to be removed for the eye test.
- A urine sample.
- A list of all your current medication or bring all the medication boxes.
- Any hospital letters or details of hospital consultants who are treating you. We have 3 options on the medicals;http://driversmedicals.com/Any problems give us a call!
We have 3 option|s on the medicals;
Any problems give us a call!