The prospect of beginning a new career in the logistic industry is exciting and it’s understandable for budding HGV drivers to be extremely enthusiastic to start their training to get their career started as soon as possible.
Here at The LGV Training Company we’re passionate about helping new drivers to begin their careers with exceptional training; after all, the first step to becoming a driver is to get your licence! So if you’re looking a HGV driving training provider, how can you check if the company is reputable?
– Check that the company is a member of the RHA.
– Check that the company is a member of the FTA.
– Are they knowledgeable? The company you speak to should be able to answer your questions about training accurately and in full.
– Do they have a healthy social media presence? A regularly updated social media account means that you can be more confident that they are who they say they are!
– Read their customer reviews on their website.
Here at The LGV Training Company we have a fantastic team of expert trainers that offer only the highest quality of HGV driver training. We are members of both the RHA and FTA.
We believe that the only way for a client to be absolutely sure of the quality of our training is to hear what our previous customers have to say. Our previous customers have been so pleased with the training that we’ve provided that they sent in their reviews; click here to read them!
For more information about our services and the variety of training packages available, please visit our website or get in touch with us directly on 0800 0744 007.